Stiener ztr

CALVISI

LawnSite Member
Anyone have thoughts on this? It's a 27hp KAW liquid cooled w/ 63" deck.

Also, how much to "rough" cut per acre. I've got to bid on a 117 acre tract of pretty flat and clear terrain.

Thanks Fellas!

Razorblades

LawnSite Bronze Member
Anyone have thoughts on this? It's a 27hp KAW liquid cooled w/ 63" deck.

Also, how much to "rough" cut per acre. I've got to bid on a 117 acre tract of pretty flat and clear terrain.

Thanks Fellas!

It is used? I didn't think that steiner sold ZT's anymore. I know that they sold mid mount and front mount (walker style) ZT's years ago but I didn't think that they still did. It seems like I read where the Front mount Steiner was made by Bobcat. Maybe some of the guys with knowledge of them will speak up soon. Good luck

Mowingman

LawnSite Fanatic
Must be an old used one. Steiner does not make ZTR's. In fact, I did not know they ever made them. Got any photos to post?

scagrider22

LawnSite Bronze Member
Must be an old used one. Steiner does not make ZTR's. In fact, I did not know they ever made them. Got any photos to post?

Yeah they use to make them I had a couple of them back in 01-02 they look kind of like a Dixie Chopper and they were actually a pretty good mower, the only trouble I had with mine was the silenoid that operated the up and down switch on the deck always went out (about 4 a summer) and the deck would drop all the way to the ground scalping the grass, and the bearings on the striping kit went out often. But the cut was good, stripes were great and it held good on hills.

scagrider22

LawnSite Bronze Member
I dont have one. I looked for one online and could not find one but I did find a couple for sale but the photo was very small.

dwost

LawnSite Bronze Member
Here ya go

Ztm325s.jpg

Here are some stats: http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&um=1

Top Forums