• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Stihl BR550, Exmark 21"

Scag413

LawnSite Bronze Member
I am selling my Stihl BR550, 3 years old, the paint has started to fade just a little bit on top of the engine cover but other than that it is in good shape. It shows typical use and runs great. My price is $350 OBO.

I am just seeing if anyone is interested in my 2006 Exmark 21" Commercial 6hp kawasaki engine, self-propelled with the blade brake clutch system. It has a bagger, mulch plug, and side discharge. I would say it has less than 100 hours on it. I would sell it for $750. I am not real negotiable on the price but will consider reasonable offer around that price.

I also have a Scag SWZU 36" walkbehind for sale. PM for the detials. I might even sale my 2004 tiger cub. Just let me know if anything interests you.

OP
Scag413

Scag413

LawnSite Bronze Member
Not shown in the picture is a like new jungle jim sulkey, mulch plate, and an extra set of high lift blades. This machine is like new and only has less than 90 hours on it.