Stihl fs94 with new non articulating hedge trimmer attachment - winning

2 Cycle

LawnSite Senior Member
Such a beautiful combination. We had an fs90 with an older articulating head and the spring broke so we bought that fs94 and use the articulating head when we really need it but that new plastic straight attachment is all i need most of the time. Thing is feather light and has some power. All my tennis elbow issues from using the fs90 have gone away. Just very impressed!

Anthony Divit

LawnSite Member
Such a beautiful combination. We had an fs90 with an older articulating head and the spring broke so we bought that fs94 and use the articulating head when we really need it but that new plastic straight attachment is all i need most of the time. Thing is feather light and has some power. All my tennis elbow issues from using the fs90 have gone away. Just very impressed!
I do the exact same thing as you as I have both machines. My dealer warned me not to that. They have different engines and overtime the 94 can't handle it. I still do as it is lighter but want to pass on the warning. I have 2 94's and just bought a 111 as I like the 4 stroke. The 94 you have to pull it 5 times to start. The 111 is one pull.

OP
2 Cycle

2 Cycle

LawnSite Senior Member
thanks for the heads up! i wonder how much strain these 94’s can take. I mean, all i use it for is the hedger and trimmer and just swap heads. Very nice machine