1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Still cutting in Ohio

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thomaslawn, Nov 27, 2005.

1. thomaslawn

thomaslawn LawnSite Member

Anyone still cutting in Ohio?

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Are you? I see warmer temps coming this week to the northeast.. maybe it will help everyone with a extra week..

3. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

We have 6 inches of snow on the ground....so not up here :)

4. skurtz78

skurtz78 LawnSite Member

i am still cutting here in dayton and still have a lot of clean ups to do. Just in the past week have the final trees dropped enough for final clean ups.

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

We had about 3" of snow during thanksgiving, the grass pretty much stopped growing 2 weeks ago, i did all my final cuts on monday last week. Time to sleep now.

6. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

With any luck I will be all done this week. Going by all yards one final time to give a look and do any remaining leaves. If I do the leaves then the yard will get a going over with the mower and bagger on it. As said grass has pretty much stopped growiing but I like to leave the lawns with a nice clean look after doing the leaves.

JP

7. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

No more grass cutting here, especially after laying under snow for 3 days. I have a few cleanups to do tomorrow and I can call it a season.