Stinger’s new ground metered applicator at GIE

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Stinger Equipment, Oct 16, 2019.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Fanatic

The metering idea is golden. Good luck with it! Factory hitch-mounted carrier would be a good up sell :)

RaleighTurf, hort101 and MNLawns like this.
  2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Glad to get a preview. Coming to see it myself tomorrow. I can see already it would be a slope hugger. Do recommend a spot spray gun option with 10-15 ft of hose (no coil hose, junk). Do recommend a dual nozzle wide spray instead of single.

Excited to see....

3. tdoeizreal

tdoeizreal LawnSite Senior Member

How does the steering work, and forward and reverse?

4. OP
    OP
    Stinger Equipment

Stinger Equipment Sponsor

Squeeze to go forward, pull back to reverse.....turn right and turn left....very easy and intuiative.

5. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

I can take pics or a video if anyone wants
    I’ll be walking by the booth this morning

Marine03112, MNLawns and lawndude28 like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Stinger Equipment

Not too early....I have some meeting early today. I’ll be to the show around 9:30-10:00

7. OP
    OP
    Stinger Equipment

1st day of the show was great. I was asked it Stinger is becoming a Technology company or equipment company...we’ll both.

All Future Stinger products will feature a custom ECU to communicate with the engine and increase the user experience. With more and more smart EFI engine coming available, it opens up options what an OEM can do other than it doesn't have a choke and starts easier. Stinger is all about making the control and user experience better. Electronics are also much more reliable and easy to replace....its all plug and play and much more durable in harsh environments.

8. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

that w
    that would be nice how about a viedo of it working out side in the demo aera

9. OP
    OP
    Stinger Equipment

We only built 1 new one for the show.

too much other stuff going on coupled with peak season I elected to do just one so we can build and ship more product like the new smart seeders attachments

there will be demos at 3:00 on Friday when the show ends... and I’m sure videos too

10. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

ok
    ok thanks