Stinger’s new ground metered applicator at GIE

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Stinger Equipment, Oct 16, 2019.

1. tdoeizreal

tdoeizreal LawnSite Senior Member

That figures

2. tdoeizreal

tdoeizreal LawnSite Senior Member

What happened, no demo's?

3. OP
    OP
    Stinger Equipment

Stinger Equipment Sponsor

Demos Friday at 2:00

hort101 likes this.
  4. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Silver Member

Please do it like he toro. The spray setup on my toro works great

5. Marine03112

The machine looks like it will be easy to work on.

6. OP
    OP
    Stinger Equipment

We did some rough terrain testing and here is a little clip....as you can see it handles slopes in any direction...several that were so steep we can show for legal reasons because it would be like we were condoning these extreme conditions. In short, the handling in very impressive. Turning is effortless....you can turn it at full speed from full turn to full turn with finger tip pressure on the controls.

The low center of gravity allows it to turn any direction on any "reasonable" hill and maybe some not so reasonable full or empty.

7. OP
    OP
    Stinger Equipment

Very easy!

8. lawndude28

lawndude28 LawnSite Senior Member

How tall is that guy on the machine? It looks very compact. Please at least have an upgradable option to dual nozzle.

9. Marine03112

Looking forward to this applicator. Price point is outstanding. Looks like it will fit a B and B carrier. Also seems like it’s easy to work on. Looking forward to migrating from toro. Toro nickel and dimes you on part prices. They also increased there price point really high. Don’t get me wrong works great but there parts prices are crazy. Is Stinger direct to customer or do they have dealers? In a few years I would love to sell all my toro stuff and go to Stinger. Please do the three nozzle setup. Truly excited for this applicator.

zlandman and hort101 like this.
  10. OP
    OP
    Stinger Equipment

He is 5’11”

We tried using a single wide spray tip to be cheap...that isn’t our mojo. Performance isn’t there either with just one.

It will have 2 for wide and 1 for trim

Marine03112 likes this.