1. Site Upgrade Planned for Next Week!

LawnSite community,

As you know, we continually look for ways to enhance your experience on LawnSite and always try to make the site better, with more enhanced features and capabilities, and improved navigation so you can easily find the information that you’re looking for. So, the time has come for another software/site upgrade to a newer version of our platform. Once the upgrade is complete, we’re planning on making additional changes that will significantly improve upon your experience on LawnSite.

The upgrade is planned for early next week, with additional features being rolled out in the weeks and months ahead. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Dismiss Notice

Stinger 24” WB vs 24” stand on aerator??

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by cvcook, Jun 30, 2020.

1. cvcook

cvcook LawnSite Member

I’m ready to buy a stinger 24” aerator from site one, but they offer both for the same price. I already have a good sulky that I don’t use anymore. My question is- I weigh 215 lbs, so would I be better off getting the WB & use my sulky or get the stand on? Keep in mind that Here in west there aren’t any hills

2. Youngandfree

Youngandfree LawnSite Member
    from VA

Ride on. Get the seeding attachment for it too.

3. Stinger Equipment

Stinger Equipment Sponsor

Get this....extra $1000 / day revenue.

BrandonV and Youngandfree like this.
  4. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Fanatic

I thought it’s a 30” ?
    Is it a 24?

5. Stinger Equipment

Stinger Equipment Sponsor

We have 30 and 36 in the stand on.

BrandonV and hort101 like this.