Stinger Dual Hydro Aerator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Stinger Equipment, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Stinger Equipment

Stinger Equipment Sponsor

2. Stinger Equipment

When watching the video..maximize your screen so you can see the massive 2.5-3" plugs this unit can pull. This unit is 380 lbs with the standard weights. Also you can see there is no tearing of turf while turning at full speed even on fragile bent grass.

In Fescue or Bluegrass you can turn even tighter so you can double back...its quicker to turn than even the $10k riding aerators.

50% more productive than any WB aerator on the market.

3. Stinger Equipment

A common questions we get is do you have to push down on the handles to turn?

No, the unit is balanced so there is very little weight on the front tires when aerating. If you put pressure on the handles the front tires come up easily. This puts 100% of the 380 lbs over the tines.

When the tines are raised...the majority of the weight shifts back over the front tires for transporting where the front tires pull the machine. When aerating, the tines drive the machine for the ease turning.

JLSLLC likes this.
  4. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey folks. I have one of your gobarrow and really like it so far for some uses. We would like it a lot more if the front loop protecting the tire was shorter, some of my crew members are under 6 foot and have a real hard time dumping it in a way to get all the mulch out. That being said I just want to let you know that your online store is not operational at the moment.

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Well Ill be....Toro/Exmark can't seem to put one of these out, but this company can.

6. Lawnappmo

Lawnappmo LawnSite Member

I Had another lco tell me our local dealer stopped selling these aerators. Something about the tine angle not being right and tilling the yard instead of pulling plugs.

Any input?

JLSLLC likes this.
  7. Stinger Equipment

As for tilling and tearing turf. The tines were not deep enough for how wet the ground was. That one dealer in St Louis txted me pics and it had standing water in a low lying area where they demoed the unit. The ground was so muddy the tires from the aerator were rutting the ground. I have pics too.

I traveled there in person the following week to see for myself. I showed them how to adjust the depth of the tines and then they had no problem tearing turf. We were shipping the units at the 2" depth and we have changed to 2.5" to so it grips better on wet ground.

That dealer will have more units in a few weeks once we have more of them. Both seeders and aerators. The aerator are currently on a 4-week back order. We have been building them since spring but can't keep up with the demand.

On another note: we will have something new and very special to show at the GIE EXPO in Oct. This dealer is coming there to see it in person. I

8. Stinger Equipment

Have you seen this bad boy yet?

9. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Will be at GIE can't wait to try the aerator out

10. TWGS

TWGS LawnSite Member

Looking into one of these for next spring to replace my Ryan Lawnaire 5. Doing a lot of lawns how is pulling up the tines many times a day on the back? I also wish that for the video it was on a 1/4 acre lawn, a more realistic size lot for many of us. I wish they had a button that would lower and raise the tines. I like going back and forth on my passes and worry about missing passes going the way of the video. So this scuffs up less then a Toro rider?