Stinger Dual Hydro Aerator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Stinger Equipment, Mar 16, 2017.

1. greenskeeper44

greenskeeper44 LawnSite Senior Member

2. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

So, just over an acre total?

3. greenskeeper44

Yeah keep in mind we are in a metro city and our average lawn is 8k with lots of obstacles. And we are broadcasting seed after we aerate. You could probably aerate an acre in an hour if it was wide open.

sjessen likes this.
  4. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Ok. Now I understand.

5. greenskeeper44

So finally got out of the city to the suburbs where the lawns are more open. First property was 1 acre. It took 2 guys 1:15 to aerate, overseed, and clean up. They were able to do 90,000ft2 total before getting rained out at 2:00. We realized half way through the day that we could adjust the speed bar to go even faster in open areas. I would only recommend going full speed in big open area as it can tear when it turns going that fast

6. Stinger Equipment

Stinger Equipment Sponsor

OK, we normally never do this, but we have 1 demo unit that we are selling direct at 20% off. It has been used for demos so it has some cosmetic scratches from trailering and there is dirt on the tines and tires. If I was to guess it has 2-3 hours on it.

Normally they are $4,600 with the sulky. 20% off ($920.00 savings) There is only one and I'll sell it to the first one to send me a PM via LawnSite. I'll post once its gone. Shipping is $150 or you can pick it up at our offices just outside of Louisville, KY.

Leave your contact info the MSG and I'll call you to complete the order.

7. Stinger Equipment

8. Stinger Equipment

This is the units Comes with full warranty too. I just used it today to demo to a customer.

9. Stinger Equipment

10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Stinger for letting me demo this unit at GIE. Lotta potential...biggest learning curve IMO is how to do turns without tearing, rototilling the turf.
    Let me know if you plan to sell the GIE demo units.