Stinger Quad Aer vs. Lesco Pro Aer

GLC-TN

LawnSite Member
Hello all, first post here on lawnsite. I could not directly find the answer I’m looking for on the forums.

I’m about to pull the trigger on a slightly used (5 hours) Lesco Pro Aer 30 that’s sold by SiteOne. From what I’ve seen it’s just a Stinger that’s painted green and stickered with Lesco. It has a 23hp Vanguard engine instead of the 22hp Kawasaki FS651. Are there any other differences between this and the yellow one that’s still labeled as a Stinger Quad Aer 30?

Thanks in advance!

greenfire

LawnSite Senior Member
I saw a FB commercial the other day for the Pro Aer... and started looking at more closely to realize it is a Stinger. I don't have an answer to your question, but they sure do look identical.

Marine03112

LawnSite Silver Member
I spoke to site one and to be honest they really didnt have a good answer who would fix anything besides the engine. Till they figure out who will fix that machine I would not purchase myself.

Chuckduck

LawnSite Senior Member
I spoke to site one and to be honest they really didnt have a good answer who would fix anything besides the engine. Till they figure out who will fix that machine I would not purchase myself.
That’s exactly what I was thinking! I asked the guy that I was going to purchase one from and he said any Briggs and Stratton dealer but I don’t really like that answer to be honest. I guess I will just order a Stinger and hopefully get it before next spring!

Marine03112

LawnSite Silver Member
Ok well if you order now you will be good to go for next year. I will get around to those pics soon. Super busy now as I am working and handwriting out prepays. 250 of them. Takes time

Top Forums