Mark Oomkes

LawnSite Fanatic
Basically clones of each other. I bought a Z with 10 hrs on it for a great price. Beats buying a brand new machine for another 3 grand.

Not even close. SGs are way easier to work on and so far, less maintenance intensive.

Doc8406

LawnSite Fanatic
Not even close. SGs are way easier to work on and so far, less maintenance intensive.
emoji waving blue eyes.gif

Mark Oomkes

LawnSite Fanatic
Basically clones of each other. I bought a Z with 10 hrs on it for a great price. Beats buying a brand new machine for another 3 grand.

Another thing...SteelGreen is not Toro. That's the huuuuuuugest thing.

I can get parts for my SG or ZSpray in less than 24 hours from SteelGreen. If the part isn't in stock at a Toro\Exmark dealer...it's 2-3 days if not longer. And last time I checked, none of them knew anything about ZSprays.

m_ice

LawnSite Senior Member
Another thing...SteelGreen is not Toro. That's the huuuuuuugest thing.

I can get parts for my SG or ZSpray in less than 24 hours from SteelGreen. If the part isn't in stock at a Toro\Exmark dealer...it's 2-3 days if not longer. And last time I checked, none of them knew anything about ZSprays.

The guys at Steel green are great for z spray parts!

buttaluv

LawnSite Senior Member
I do miss the locking casters…
just had to have some warranty work done on my SG.. gasket failed.. my exmark dealer is one of the few close by dealers that deals z~sprays… all the mechanics talked about how much easier it was to access everything compared to the zspray

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Will agree with Toro dealers knowing dick about ZSprays

Toro44

LawnSite Senior Member
On a stinger note, got the seed box for my qa3000 the other day. Hope it’s as good as advertised.

Top Forums