DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
ZSprays are a mixed bag on slopes. Locking casters help....but if that nose still slides downhill your gonna bite it....hard.

Mark Oomkes

LawnSite Fanatic
They work great on hills. How’s plowing with one of those things?

Well we haven't used the SG much yet. Our ZSpray was getting older and we had no backup for it and I was planning on a SG this past spring anyway.

The ZSpray works great for sidewalks with the exception of long walks with no place to push snow.

Femia

LawnSite Member
ZSprays are a mixed bag on slopes. Locking casters help....but if that nose still slides downhill your gonna bite it....hard.
Your about the only one I've heard about issues on Hills with a zero turn. We have a Steel Green and your right, if it gets pointed in the wrong direction, your going for an unwanted ride. Do locking casters help this?

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Your about the only one I've heard about issues on Hills with a zero turn. We have a Steel Green and your right, if it gets pointed in the wrong direction, your going for an unwanted ride. Do locking casters help this?

If I'm the only one admitting zero applicators don't do well side sloping it...then everyone else is lying.

Goat nc

LawnSite Member
Locking casters provide minimal help IMO. As already stated if it ever noses down slope..... goodbye. Can be some scary rides. I’ve had a couple of close calls on the same property and no longer ride that slope. Hit the bottom of a few ditches too cause I couldn’t recover .....

Goat nc

LawnSite Member
BC72D308-CB47-46B9-8FF5-D61094AF83BA.jpg

Toro44

LawnSite Senior Member
Whose got new stinger equipment to run this year? I was super impressed with the qa3000 last year and bought the seed box for this year, can’t wait to let it rip.

JawT

LawnSite Member
Got an email this morning that my 3000 and seeder is in. Need to get over there and pick it up.
Hi, I'm just reading this older thread. Saw you got a Stinger. How has it been working out this year? I've been trying to order one but haven't hear back from dealers. I am planning to start pestering SiteOne soon.

Top Forums