Stinger's looking for a name for their soon to come applicators.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Stinger Equipment, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think steelgreen will do well.

RaleighTurf likes this.
  2. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Silver Member

Why did LT rich people start their own company? I know toro bought them but from what I was told everything was to stay the same with the only difference as toro being the parent company to let LT operate as it had for many successful years.

3. Marine03112

Toro moved production of the company to Emarks facilities. I don’t know what was offered to employees. But I do know a bunch did not move on with Toro. I guess relocation wasn’t in the cards for some. The owner decided to sell. His company his perogative. So a bunch of guys decided to start Steel Green

4. RaleighTurf

RaleighTurf LawnSite Member
    Male, from Raleigh, NC

Betcha Toro ain't real happy 'bout that....

5. Marine03112

Na Toro owns exmark so it was only logical for them to take over the production for my rich.

6. Marine03112

Good afternoon, Paul.

I am the President of Exmark Manufacturing Co, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Toro Company. I have been intimately involved in the recent acquisition of LT Rich by The Toro Company. Exmark is leading the integration and transition of the LT Rich products into our portfolio of products. Branden Happel asked me to reach out to you to try to answer the questions you posed to him.

We purchased LT Rich Products because Z-Spray is the industry leader. The Exmark mowers are the leading brand for commercial landscapers and we see definite synergy there. Exmark has built the business on deep relationships with our customers, innovative, durable and exceptional products, an engaged channel and great parts and service after the sale. This aligns with LT Rich’s value proposition as well.

Over approximately the next year, it will be business as usual. You will order and buy in the same way, you will interact with the same people. As we get further into the integration, we will work hard to keep the customers in the loop. Manufacturing will not remain in Lebanon, IN for the long term due solely to the fact that they have already exceeded their operational capacity. Production will be integrated into the Toro Company’s network of manufacturing facilities.

I hope this helps alleviate some of your concerns. The Z-Spray will continue to be available to you and the other loyal customers of this excellent line of products.

Best Regards,

Judy Altmaier| President | Exmark Manufacturing Co.| judy.altmaier@exmark.com| O:402-223-6235| C:952-221-6102

7. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Silver Member

Toro will eff it all up sooner or later.