Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had a piece of equipment stolen for the first time today.:angry:

Someone lifted a Stihl BR 400 from the back of my truck when I was in a customer's backyard. Not a happy camper. I would love to find the sorry azz that stole it. I'd probably be nice enough to bury him/her with the blower, since they like it so much. ;)

Looks like I'll be getting a replacement tomorrow morning. Just yesterday I was hoping I could get another season out of that blower. Not now.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Its happened to everyone, at least once. Im up to 1 hedgetrimmer, chanisaw, and 2 edgers. all seperate incciednts. one 89 f150 also, but got that back. I know its no consolation, but the br420 has much more power. you will be happy with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Had two backpack blowers and one string trimmer stolen in a church parking lot a little while back. That cost me around $800.00 to replace. Its a bummer when that happens. Think it might have been the work of scrubs.:angry:

G

·
I had my garage broken into and two redmax trimmers and 1 redmax blower stolen. Now I back my truck and trailer up in front of the garage door, nobody can get in now. Remember for those people who stole your blower what goes around comes around...

·
Registered
975 Posts
I have been reading a lot of that lately. I live by one golden rule, what you give is what you recieve. I honestly hope they get what's comming to them. Admittedly though, I'm pretty careless with my equipment since I haven't installed anything to lock down my trimmers and blowers. I've been fortunate, but only by the grace of GOD. What do most of you use?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.