Lawn Care Forum banner

Stolen Equipment/Enclosed trailer.

4K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  GSO LAWNEN4CER 
#1 ·
Location is Greensboro NC. Myself and a buddy keep our equipment/ trailers at a AAA storage facility. Both trailers and all equipment were stolen this week. My equipment was taken this morning at 3.45am. The same vehicle that took my equipment took my partners Monday night.

White Diamond cargo 6x12 enclosed trailer has TRT sales sticker on front & back top left corners.
Hustler 54 zero turn Kawasaki FR691V
Husqvarna 322l trimmer
Echo Srm 225 trimmer
Sthil FS 56 stick edger
Husqvarna 450 rancher chain saw.
Husqvarna 36/14 walk behind Koehler 15 command.
Honda hhr 216 CGV 160
Husqvarna BT150
Husqvarna BT130
Chapin 4 gallon back pack sprayer
Fiskars pole saw
Lots of shovels,rakes,and other hand powered equipment.
Tow away vehicle is a dark color GMC anvoy/Arcadia. Older model with server paint fade on hood/roof. Clear coat is peeling severely.

Buddies Equipment
Gator made 7.5x18 open trailer.
2015 Hustler X1
2018 scag SWT 36 walk behind
Sthil FS90/91
Sthil BR800
Sthil stick edger
Two sthil back pack sprayers
Toro 21 recycler.
I’ll get in touch with him again later on to add to his list. It’s a inside job. The video proves that.

See less See more
#14 ·
Location is Greensboro NC. Myself and a buddy keep our equipment/ trailers at a AAA storage facility. Both trailers and all equipment were stolen this week. My equipment was taken this morning at 3.45am. The same vehicle that took my equipment took my partners Monday night.

White Diamond cargo 6x12 enclosed trailer has TRT sales sticker on front & back top left corners.
Hustler 54 zero turn Kawasaki FR691V
Husqvarna 322l trimmer
Echo Srm 225 trimmer
Sthil FS 56 stick edger
Husqvarna 450 rancher chain saw.
Husqvarna 36/14 walk behind Koehler 15 command.
Honda hhr 216 CGV 160
Husqvarna BT150
Husqvarna BT130
Chapin 4 gallon back pack sprayer
Fiskars pole saw
Lots of shovels,rakes,and other hand powered equipment.
Tow away vehicle is a dark color GMC anvoy/Arcadia. Older model with server paint fade on hood/roof. Clear coat is peeling severely.

Buddies Equipment
Gator made 7.5x18 open trailer.
2015 Hustler X1
2018 scag SWT 36 walk behind
Sthil FS90/91
Sthil BR800
Sthil stick edger
Two sthil back pack sprayers
Toro 21 recycler.
I'll get in touch with him again later on to add to his list. It's a inside job. The video proves that.
That truly sucks! I do hope you guys were able to get some kind of insurance policy payouts for this stuff.. but, probably not. I've been there. I live in the Charlotte NC area and had a new 6x12, and 61" Husqvarna ztr taken from our driveway back many yrs ago (before i realized folks cannot be trusted) and its gut wrenching.

I bought a 16ft enclosed from TRT in Lincolnton NC yrs back and 1st thing i bought was very expensive trailer locks.

#16 ·
Update!
The scum of the gene pool that stole our trailers last summer has be caught and arrested.Basically a theft ring. Taking our equipment to Durham NC and selling it. Two were apprehended and charged with 4 felony counts each. Two counts of conspiracy to commit felony larceny. Two courts of felony larceny. The DA’s office contacted me and had me write up a victim impact statement. I recommend 20 years in confinement. His record is from here to down town Shanghai. Been in and outta prison his whole adult life. I think he’s gone for good now. I’m speaking of the (mastermind) that set this thing up. I can’t wait to face his ass in court. I may not be responsible for my actions.

#18 ·
Update!
The scum of the gene pool that stole our trailers last summer has be caught and arrested.Basically a theft ring. Taking our equipment to Durham NC and selling it. Two were apprehended and charged with 4 felony counts each. Two counts of conspiracy to commit felony larceny. Two courts of felony larceny. The DA’s office contacted me and had me write up a victim impact statement. I recommend 20 years in confinement. His record is from here to down town Shanghai. Been in and outta prison his whole adult life. I think he’s gone for good now. I’m speaking of the (mastermind) that set this thing up. I can’t wait to face his ass in court. I may not be responsible for my actions.
Glad the perp has been nabbed. Did you get any of your stuff back?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.