STOLEN Mower, Trailer and tools Anderson Indiana

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by RSM504, Dec 25, 2016.

1. RSM504

RSM504 LawnSite Member

This is Strike Hold Targeting LLC, we have had a significant theft of equipment, trailer, Ferris zero turn mower, aluminum trailer stolen from the Anderson Indiana area.

Strike Hold Targeting LLC is offering a REWARD for information that leads to recovery, and prosecution of individuals responsible for this theft.

Please email strikeholdtargeting@gmail.com with any information pertaining to the specifics of this theft.

2. ZombieCutter

ZombieCutter LawnSite Gold Member

Ironic. A company that sells GPS tracking for logistics.......is missing equipment.

David1332 likes this.
  3. RSM504

RSM504 LawnSite Member

My service is not related to the Company that lost the Equipment, I am however now in charge of that companies new equipment, I am also charged with tracking and skip tracing the stolen equipment as well.

4. ZombieCutter

ZombieCutter LawnSite Gold Member

Understand. This place is rife with Spam.

GrassManKzoo likes this.
  5. sheamus

sheamus LawnSite Member

Why don't any of your guys carry guns

6. RSM504

RSM504 LawnSite Member

They do now lol thats not all either:)

7. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

I can't carry in my state

eggy and hort101 like this.
  8. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Chicago

What's a gun going to do to stop a thief in the night? What are you going to do shoot them in the back as they run down the street? Not to mention the leagal battle trying to prove why you killed someone. Best way to keep your stuff for being stolen is to be proactive in your prevention. But remember if someone wants it bad enough they find a way to get it. Just make it as difficult as possible so they move to an easier target.

hort101 likes this.