1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen, Pelham, Al 16 ft Haulmark trailer with 2 Vantage, 1 turf tracer

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by Blazerfb, Feb 23, 2013.

1. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

That is really horrible. Someone just comes in and destroys what you worked so hard for. Hope you catch the thieves.

2. Blazerfb

Blazerfb LawnSite Member

Thanks guys, I'm sure some of it will show up eventually.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

how did they steal it? Was it sitting outside of the shop hooked to the truck? Sitting alone but locked?

4. Blazerfb

Blazerfb LawnSite Member

Pretty much. Trailer was locked up but not connected to a truck. They cut the lock on the tongue and that was it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. cuttingedge55

cuttingedge55 LawnSite Member

That freaking sucks! Im sure Pelham police aren't much of a help.... never have been when I've had stuff stolen! Eyes peeled throughout Pelham! Anything thats a good identifier on the trailer? Theres are a lot of white enclosed trailers in our area!

6. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

I'll keep my eyes open for you. That pisses me off to hear about your loss. Similar thing happened to us about 3 years ago. Got everything but the mowers. Most recently, had the tuner stolen out of my business partner's 2500HD outside of our house in Pelham. Buncha idiots, stole a $1000 tuner thats vin locked so its completely useless to them.

7. EverestLandscape

EverestLandscape LawnSite Member

I got hit 2 years in a row. Me along with 5 other companies around me got our lives changed in the wrong way. My prayers are with you. My police were as useless so i hope you get at least something back.

8. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Prayin for ya brother. Peace for y'all, and the most profitable year ever!

9. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Any word?
    Posted via Mobile Device