• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Stolen Propane Dixie Chopper

joshuadriscoll

LawnSite Member
Its been about 6 months but I didnt know about this site til now. Im in Houston and while paying a speeding ticket my truck and trailer were stolen. I recovered my truck but my trailer and brand new propane dixie chopper are still no where to be found. I just started my business and was getting going. I purchaced my equipment 1 week earlier and like an idiot was thinking my insurance I had would be good enough but come to find out it wasnt. I have rebuilt since then but it sure would be nice to find my mower. I only used it once and it was so nice!!!

DixiePrez

LawnSite Member
I recommend you contact the Factory with the serial number. Dixie Chopper's number is 765-246-7737 and ask for the service department. They can register it in their system as stolen and when it shows up someplace at a dealership for service notify the police.