1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Trailer w/ 200 gal Lesco Spray tank

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by Dan Delion, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Dan Delion

Dan Delion LawnSite Member

On or about 10/4/14, a 8' trailer with a 200 gal Lesco sideways tank was stolen in the Glen Burnie, MD area. Trailer was unhooked from the truck. It should be pretty easy to spot around the Baltimore beltway. A police report was made. Do they think they could start using the stolen equipment to make money without any consequences, as they please????

Keep a lookout and call 800-253-3320 or info@advantagelawns.com

2. appalachianoutdoors

appalachianoutdoors LawnSite Senior Member

Pics? Trailer make, model, serial numbers? We can't help you find these without better description and information....
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. newbsvw

newbsvw LawnSite Member
    Male, from Arlington, Texas

On 12/12/14, my 2007 chevy silverado 2500hd single cab long bed pick up was stolen from mesquite, tx. It has my lesco 100 gallon skid sprayer mounted in the truck bed.

Truck vin#1gchc24u87e122332
    lic plate dds 8519 texas plates
    texas department of agriculture numbers on both sides tda 0504755

lesco skid sprayer serial number 6211010157

i am told that there theft of heavy duty trucks is rampant right now and is being carried out by a professional organize ring of the aryan nation. That more than likely these vehicles are being chopped and landscape equipment is probably being shipped out of state.

So please pass this around so that other states and texas be aware.