Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I made a stop to check a price on a Red Max BP blower. While I was there, I took a look at some of the other Red Max stuff. Some had Strato Charged on them and some did not. That fired up my memory and it seems to me I read on here where some of you don't like the Strato Charged stuff????

Also is it common for Red Max stuff to be a LOT more expensive than other brands?

·
Registered
11,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LGF,

I thought they seemed awfully expensive. Trimmers $429 and up, HC's $329 and up, and the BP blowers???....Well we won't even go there.

I'm glad my money is still in my pocket now.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Have you RedMax price shopped at different locations/dealers yet, they may not all be the same. Lesco had the best prices on a couple of RedMax items, all others were about the same for equal quality/power as other Mfg's.

·
Registered
11,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rustic Goat,

No I haven't. I will have to find another dealer first, then make time to go out of my way to stop by.

·
Registered
11,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MacLawnCo,

Thanks for that link. Compairing as best I can, a few of the prices I saw at the dealer were way high....as much as $100...the rest no too far out of line.

Still certainly going to find another dealer. I don't like price gougers.

·
Registered
298 Posts
i just bought another 26cc strato charged redmax trimmer $299 out the door, and the EB7001 are like just over $400. you will like the strato charged.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.