• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Strip Kit on 2003 Exmark turf tracer Hp

msloop77

LawnSite Member
Anyone put a strip kit on an 03 exmark turf tracer hp, doesn't look like there is enough room between back of the deck and tires. Any imput would be great. price?

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by msloop77
Anyone put a strip kit on an 03 exmark turf tracer hp, doesn't look like there is enough room between back of the deck and tires. Any imput would be great. price?
Go on exmarks forum and ask terry. they make them now.
John

naturescape

LawnSite Bronze Member
I think you have to do some drilling on the deck to make it fit (it will fit between the tires). I did with mine. I have the first one York ever sold for a walk-behind, probably the same design as the newer kits from ExM.

But I may be removing mine and switching to a heavy rubber flap. This will be a better setup, I think, considering sometimes I have to change deck height. I'm just hoping it will stripe as well as a roller.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by msloop77
I just bought a metro HP and ordered the roller with it. So they have them.
john

logofront_bush-cheney.gif