1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Stripe kit for 36" Toro?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lonnie13, Mar 19, 2003.

1. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

Anyone know where I can get a striping kit for a 36" Toro?

2. TheGrassGuy

TheGrassGuy LawnSite Member

I have a 36" SFS floating deck and have been unable to find a mulch kit. I had planned to make one and buy the blades. Would doubles be better?

3. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

I also have a 36 sfs deck, and they do make a mulch kit. Its just alot of dealers dont know it. the part # is1053180

4. TheGrassGuy

lonnie,
    How did you find the mulch kit? I have looked on the Toro site quite a bit but have not come across it. I also am interested in a stripe kit for this machine - might have to make one though.

5. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

One of the dealers here has it. I called around to other dealers that said they didnt make it and gave them the part #, and sure enough it was there. By the way, it is for the floating deck.

6. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I priced the this kit and it really isn't worth the price! all it is, is a rubber flap. You could make one from truck mud flaps much much cheaper!:angel:

As for a mulch kit, I just ordered mine and will pick it up tomorrow. I will post the part number tomorrow for you.:angel:

7. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

TheGrassguy-

When you are on the toro web site, click on your mower, then next to the pic that comes up, there will be a list of choices, i.e. specs, accessories, ect. click on accessories and you will find the mulch kit!:angel:

8. TheGrassGuy

I just tried again but the mulch kit only shows for the 44" and the 52". I have a 36", floating SFS deck, with a 15 hp Kohler and I am not having any luck finding the mulch kit. Any other help?

9. TheGrassGuy

I just tried my Toro dealer and he was not able to find that part number - 1053180. Is this a toro number or after market? Do you have a web site or email for your dealer? It might be easier for me to get it from them.

10. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member