1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

stripeing kits

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GriffithLawnCare, Apr 26, 2000.

1. GriffithLawnCare

GriffithLawnCare LawnSite Member

I'm tring to get a good stripe with my toro&quot;s it's leaving a fant stripe and i would like to have a more defind looking strip like ERIC .Do anyone have any suggestion? If anyone is useing a stripeing kit please give me a description on what your useing!<br>

2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

GLC--your question is a popular one on this forum. I can't speak to all mowers as to whether there are striping kits available, but I know that the stripe is inherent to some units without any &quot;kit&quot;.<p>for example: I run a lesco 48, belt. it stripes as well as any unit I've seen with no striping kit. I can't mow without stripes unless I mow a circle pattern around the yard.<p>I suppose there are many factors that goes into a great stripe. great looking grass helps alot!<p>GEO

3. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

stripes like erics take a little time. Give yourself a chance. After 2-3 mowings in any direstion the stripe will &quot;stay&quot;