Stripes-not just for lawns

John DiMartino

LawnSite Silver Member
While I was surfing E-bay,I noticed some lines in a pic. of the cargo area of a Blazer,I enlarged it and lo and behold,look at those stripes!!!Im going out to the wifes blazer now to see if i can get mine straighter.Ill be working on a stripe kit for my Hoover next. LOL.I tell you this guy must have seen Eric's website and got envious,and applied it to his detailing job. http://209.194.178.171/cars/99blz/trunk.html.

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
I think Eric was playing with his toy Dixie Chopper in the back of that Blazer!

Greenkeepers

LawnSite Senior Member
Before we moved into our new house I went down and took the ole hoover and striped all the rooms. My office and bedroom looked really cool because it was green carpet. My fiance just started laughing.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
This makes ME feel alot better! Now I don't feel like such a fanatic as my girlfriend says I am. She just thinks I was taking it to a bit of an extreme with striping the livingroom rug.:)

tslawn

LawnSite Member
Thank god there's other freaks out there like me and my husband. Sometimes I feel like we're competing with each other to see who can do the straightest lines on our carpet!!!!

Rufur

LawnSite Member
yep I noticed stripes in london office buildings the farmers around here leave some nice ones too!