1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Striping roller, whats it fit?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by grassmanvt, Nov 5, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a striping roller (among other things) from a dealer that was going out.Wanted to know what it fits to sell it. From outside of the bracket to outside of bracket it measures about 49.5". The roller itself measures 45 1/4" . Wondering what the application was so I could better advertise it. Any info appreciated.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

It's for our Metro 21!! Do you have a part number?

KC

3. grassmanvt

I don't, was just sitting with some bagger kits I bought. Here's a picture. Thats all I've got.

exmark bagger and roller 005.jpg

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

grassmanvt,

I would say you have a strlz60 striper. If you do in fact have a strlz60, it should fit on our 60" LZs, LCTs, and LASs. I would urge you to sell the equipment w/ caution. Let the buyer know that it most likley will fit, but if it doesn't you'll take care of it. It's very hard for us to determine exactly what you have, so please don't pull out the "Exmark said it will fit" line.

KC

5. grassmanvt

Thanks a bunch, I certainly wouldn't hold you to anything. I just wanted an educated guess. I will sell as "might fit such and such but do your own homework before buying" Thanks again.