1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe question

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ClippersLC, Dec 10, 2006.

1. ClippersLC

ClippersLC LawnSite Member

I'm gonna be installing a strobe kit on my truck, I dont care what the laws says cause I will only use it off road, or on job sites...lol. But does anyone know of a certain kit or company that has a good quality strobe kit?

2. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

strobesnmore.com really good people to deal with

3. 2004F550

2004F550 LawnSite Senior Member

whelen products are the way to go.

4. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Clippers...if you want inside the "strobe-candy-store" go check out awdirect.com. It is a tow vehicle publication with all the goodies from a-z.

5. 2004F550

2004F550 LawnSite Senior Member

I second awdirect, we have one of the showrooms here in CT, very tempting items in there...:)

6. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

AWDirect and Whelen hands down. Great products and people.

7. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I had nothing but problems with strobesnmore.com, told me wrong parts I needed and when I got them and they were wrong would exchange for the right parts. Very sarcastic and child like in an e-mail sent to me from them.

I am on board with LSH Lights and AW Direct

8. Fergy42286

Fergy42286 LawnSite Member

I second that. I have done business with them about half a dozen times over the past 2 years and they are great guys. They will special order and make up anything you need. Plus they have a great storefront in Westerly, RI near my school so its not far out of my way.