1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Struggling with this one...

Discussion in 'Bidding, Estimating and Pricing' started by CJ's Mowing Service, Jan 14, 2020.

1. CJ's Mowing Service

CJ's Mowing Service LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure how to price this. I’ll explain the best I can...The yellow close to the highway is the grass. Very small. The outlined yellow is the property line, chain link, but the are supposed to be concerting everywhere you see grass along the top of the pic. The only string trimming will be random grass growing around the buildings and maybe fenceline. However, they want the trees to remain trimmed.

Figure it’s about 2,660 linear feet for trim work around perimeter and buildings. About 800 feet where limbs would be maintained.

Not 100% sure this is one I’m “after,” but along the way to another. Once the initial trimming is done, don’t see it as a major deal. Initial trimming isn’t bad. Hedge trimmers likely along the fence where needed.

04F35AE2-B552-40A7-A8E5-0F0970CCAAC8.jpeg

Cam15 likes this.
  2. Matthews Lawn Care

Matthews Lawn Care LawnSite Gold Member

Estimate how much time you think it will take X your hourly rate + any dump fees/chemical costs = your bid

It’s no different than any other bid. Don’t overthink it.

3. rclawn

rclawn LawnSite Bronze Member

$225 a week