Studying for applicators test help please

woodlawnservice

LawnSite Bronze Member
I'm studying for the test and have currently read two book and on my last now. Do I need
To know anything bout the aerial part of applying and calibrating since it will not apply to me for just a commercial applicators licenses? What about the pest, do I new to know all the insects? I've got th label section down good.. What are some of the main points I need to focus on? Seem there is a lot that will not apply to me....
Posted via Mobile Device

KrayzKajun

LawnSite Fanatic
What state? When I took the general app test for Louisiana, there were some calibration questions.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
W

woodlawnservice

LawnSite Bronze Member
At the end of each chapter with the questions and answers.... I know all the answer for each question... Is that sufficient enough to pass the test or do I need to know everything in every table and example? I'll always have this book for reference and to help with calibrating and what not...
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
W

woodlawnservice

LawnSite Bronze Member
Oklahoma, I'm sure I'll need
To know how to calibrate and all but I'm talking more specifically each specific equation,all the measurements, all the aerial stuff( plane) and the chemigation requirements.... Seems like its way more info then we need to know....
Posted via Mobile Device

yardsmart

LawnSite Member
I dont think there is anything on aerial. I believe about half is on calibration and the rest is on pest(weed and insect). You will take service tech test first, if you pass it you will take the applicator test. I would study both books. good luck with the tests.

OP
W

woodlawnservice

LawnSite Bronze Member
I've got three book.... One is titled applying pesticides correctyl, another is turfgrass pest management ( them two seems very similar) and the last is ornamental pest management( I hadn't read it yet but seems very in-depth on pest diseases, pest, and Identification of them... That's whatnot was Told I needed to order by my local co op guy?
Posted via Mobile Device