Hi everyone: I'm doing a driveway parking area with pavers. My hole is ready except for a few wet spots where a recent rain leaked through my protective plastic covering. I have typar spunbond fabric on hand and ready to install, and my question is, as the title of this thread implies...can I go ahead and install fabric and base today or should I wait until subgrade dries out completely? The subgrade is not completely wet, just in a few areas. My customer is getting impatient; I have a compactor rented and sitting idle; it could rain again; etc, etc, Help!~ What should I do?