1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Sucker or not?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Lil' Cabrito, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Lil' Cabrito

Lil' Cabrito LawnSite Member

So I am new to this thing! I have been reading everyone's posts for about 5 months now and finally decided to register. I also decided to support sean and his lawncaresuccess website by purchasing the lawncare and landscaper starters kit. I haven't seen any posts/replies on this and I am just wondering if I am a sucker for purchasing this or not? Looking forward to hear from all. :D

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I feel that any type of form, whether you use it or not benefits you.

3. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello there Cabrito, you're in my home town, geez that was a long time ago.

As to the forms, if you've been reading here for 5 months, surprised you haven't run across comments about them.
    They are used by quite a few, and recommended often.

Sucker-NOT

4. Tomari Landscaping

Tomari Landscaping LawnSite Member

I am getting ready to order this myself. Sounds like a good deal.:cool2:

5. Collegiate

Collegiate LawnSite Member

It is definitely worth it. Very basic but things you may over look when getting started. I just ordered and i read through the whole thing. Wow!! I made a few changes already.
    Also, i order the templates for the 20 direct mail letters. Very good resource.

Benjamin Jones

Thanks Sean!!!

6. bucmaster

bucmaster LawnSite Member

I bought and used Sean's forms. While I have not signed the dotted line yet; all the term have been discussed and I am 99% sure I have the contract. It a 13K one by the way.

I think Sean's forms are a big help to someone new to the business. Yes they will have to be tweaked a bit for each company but its easy.

Thanks Sean!

7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I posted this in the other forum where you posted this....

Lil Cabrito... I have no problem with your opinion or posting it on this site...when did you order? e-mail me your name and address and phonenumber so we can talk....

I'm not sure if any "idiot" knows how to incorporate their business or put together a marketing strategy or learn how to estimate with no prior experience...and I don't know many people who can read 120 pages in less than 30 minutes...

I also find it odd that you have only made 3 posts on this site and all of them are criticizing me and ths kit.

My guess is you created a user name on the site simply to make sure people who need this information don't get their hands on it.

I'm interested in your response.