1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Suggest some price of new mowers

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by HazellLawnCare, Dec 29, 2002.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Ok I am getting ready to purchase a new outfitt of mowers for a new crew. I am wanting 2 liquid cooled Lazer Zs with the 27 horse Kawasaki and 60" deck and the 3 bag Ultra vac. I am also wanting 2 Turf Tracer HPs with electric start 17 horse Kawasaki's with 48" decks and baggers. And last but not least 4 Metro 21" walkbehinds with BBC and self propelled. Give me a ball park figure what I should expect to buy all of this in a lump sum. I would expect a great discount for the quantity of items.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

HanzellLawnCare,

I give you what our sales book says but with amount of product you are looking at I am sure that it wouldn't be close to a dealer quote.

Your best bet is go to our link http://www.exmarkdealer.com/ and call your local dealers.

You can email me fred.fugett@exmark.com and I can help you find your dealers.

Thanks, Fred.

3. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Around $10,000 for each of the lazer z's, $5,000 for the Turf Tracers, and an even $1,000 for each of the 21" metro's. I don't know about the baggers but for the mowers themselves look for around $34,000. Exmark poster-child! Today I just got a 60 in lazer z w/ the 25hp and a 36" metro hp, for around thought I was having at it.