sulkies

snapper

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a 50" gravely with 14 horse kawasaki. I know it will pull me on sulky(250 lbs.) because i had one last year that i made and even with not so good belts pulled me fine. So what kinf of prices am i looking at to get a sulky that would work good with this mower???

Thanks guys!! snapper

primecutmo

LawnSite Member
Yeah i agree. I like my jungle wheels. I think they are about 300 bucks or so. Well worth it.

ksland

LawnSite Senior Member
These ones here!!!!

dsc00676.jpg

Pecker

LawnSite Bronze Member
Who makes the single wheel sulky. The one where your feet are next to the wheel?

grass_cuttin_fool

LawnSite Gold Member
I have the 1 wheel velke on both of my walk behinds and like them, '' mower sulky'' offers a 1 wheel and a 2 wheel version at an economical price, not sure of the quality.

Pecker

LawnSite Bronze Member
Thanks Rockstate. Does that velke fold up under the handlebars? You know, using a little chain or something. And if it does, is it out of the way so that it doesn't interfere with walking?

LawnSite Member
I have the two wheel version velke on my 36" husqvarna it does fold up although if you get going to fast it will sometimes swing and hit me so I usually just pull the pin and take it off if I do not plan on using it.

Top Forums