1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Sulky Proslide

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grlandscaping, Feb 13, 2004.

1. grlandscaping

grlandscaping LawnSite Member

2. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

Nope never seen one:eek:

3. Kingbman1

Kingbman1 LawnSite Member

ive seen them, never used one, but i believe some people on this forum does.

4. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

5. grlandscaping

grlandscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks King, quite a few posts on this, sorry to post another one :)

6. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

I've never heard of them untill i saw that fourm. I bought 1 for each of my walk behinds, i haven't used them yet, they are sitting in my shed, they look pritty cool and i think they will work out well.

7. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought 2 off ebay and use them on my 2 TTHP"s and like them so far.

8. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Yup, they are cool, That seller on ebay has a bunch of them too, you can buy one outside of auction just email him.

9. drains

drains LawnSite Member

Will they work for heavy guys, say 275 pounds, not for me of course, uh, for a friend, yeah thats it a friend. lol

10. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Yep but you have to put weight on the front of your machine. I have one and it works excelent. turns are different than a sulky or velkie but does an excelent job of striping. No rolers or striping kits need with one of these.
    I have a 36' and needed 40 lbs to keep the frount down was about the same when I tried the sulkie though. I weigh around 200 and by end of summer am 180 for lack of time eating and water loss.