32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
I've never heard of them untill i saw that fourm. I bought 1 for each of my walk behinds, i haven't used them yet, they are sitting in my shed, they look pritty cool and i think they will work out well.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Originally posted by drains
Will they work for heavy guys, say 275 pounds, not for me of course, uh, for a friend, yeah thats it a friend. lol
Yep but you have to put weight on the front of your machine. I have one and it works excelent. turns are different than a sulky or velkie but does an excelent job of striping. No rolers or striping kits need with one of these.
I have a 36' and needed 40 lbs to keep the frount down was about the same when I tried the sulkie though. I weigh around 200 and by end of summer am 180 for lack of time eating and water loss.

·
Banned
4,396 Posts
I bid on some of them. I found the incidence of 0 feedback bidders popping in whenever the price was too low suspicious. Could be legit, but I suspect it MIGHT be shill bidding.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Used my Proslide all day yesterday and today... Wouldn't trade it or my edgit... :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think i'll try one when i upgrade to a larger mower. Currently running a 36" belt bobcat. Runs like a champ but don't want to put an extra 180 lbs on it to drag around. Anyone have experience with the the sulky on ebay that i always see there, here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2380679787&category=50377

Looks pretty good, and I'm tired of walking behind the mower all the time :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.