Sullivan County, New York

George65

LawnSite Member
:)Hi, I am new to this page.
I am hoping someone can help me. I am looking into getting into Lawn Maintenance for foreclosure and Bankruptcy.
I have been told that there is a site that one can bid on lawns with in one area. Does anyone know what the web page might be?? Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
George:)

32vld

LawnSite Gold Member
I am hoping someone can help me. I am looking into getting into Lawn Maintenance for foreclosure and Bankruptcy.
I have been told that there is a site that one can bid on lawns with in one area. Does anyone know what the web page might be?? Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I have heard that work does not pay well, requires you to take 24 photos before and after.

Then they make you wait for your money and some management companies stiff you in the end.

Not how I would want to do business.

whiffyspark

LawnSite Fanatic

If you go to the gov HUD sites you can find out who actually has the contracts. And not the subcontractors 32 is talking about

If you get the actual contract holder you'll have no problems
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Forums