Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts
So, I'm sure you have long since determined that "L&O" stands for "Lawn & Ornamental". ...
No I didn't figure it out... I thought it had to do with irrigation acronyms... thanks...

I hope there are responses regarding the use of Sumagreen... :)

Actually, I had to think about it for a second because I've always seen the acronym "T & O" used for "Turf & Ornamental" anyway, I'd like to see some responses too. Not much "Buzz" about this product lately. I did get an e-mail from them a couple of months ago.

5 days and not one response from anyone who has any field experience with this product during the 2013 season......

I know several people on this site using as they told me about it. I am happy with results. No "real" customer complaints about the product more about my workers. Need better help. Color is nice, price is right, easily used with other products and can budget a year in advance. no price changes since I started using it like fertilizer. My company has increased profits by using Sumagreen. I am treating lawns every 8 weeks now with 3 oz instead of every 6 weeks. I am looking at reducing the amount of product needed to 2 oz maybe by end of season or sometime next year. Either way even at the 6 weeks treatment I would be making a good net return.

Replin--This is exactly why I do not post about using products on here. You ask if anyone uses it I give my opinion on how it works and WHAM here is Mr. Holganix guy. Could NOT CARE LESS WHAT YOU USE. HE asked and I answered. All I have to say is I like the product and it works for me.
I guess it is raining where you live? This is WHY I have the time to post. Usually I am working on lawns. What is YOUR reason for being on the site during the day? I wonder why because maybe you are selling Holganix to people and constantly putting down other products?

Ted- now you know why others do not post on this site that do have something worth talking about and is the main reason why I have not posted in a long time.

So your emotional,but the fact your trying to push a product with your make believe claims doesn't change things.
I don't use Holganix any more except shrub program. I am going to use Nutrients Plus. Want me to tell you about it?
In answer to your question,I am home in the A/C because it's hot and I pay my employees to do the hard work.

We dropped SumaGreen from our product line because we already carry a similar product, but wanted to offer another choice & there was little interest from our customers to switch.

Phast- Good for you. I like the SumaGreen. Of course sales are sales in your case but my business is my business in my lawn business so I will continue to use what I feel is the best product that I have used in my 12 years of lawn treatments.

If anyone else is interested I also like Pennington seeds but I guess I would be considered a sales person for them as well. If anyone would like I can tell them what other products I use and mowers. Of course today looks like another wash out for us. So I will have time to answer those questions if anyone would like.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.