Summer Internship

Stanton Lawn Services

LawnSite Member
I leave for college this weekend and am going to study Landscape Horticulture with the hopes of one day becoming a full service property maintenance and install company. Now my degree does require an internship and I will most likely do it summer after next (2021), but what should I do about the properties that I currently do have and have a good relationship with the customer?

Cam15

LawnSite Fanatic
I leave for college this weekend and am going to study Landscape Horticulture with the hopes of one day becoming a full service property maintenance and install company. Now my degree does require an internship and I will most likely do it summer after next (2021), but what should I do about the properties that I currently do have and have a good relationship with the customer?
Because you'll have to work for a competitor? I'd just say go find someone say 30min away that is out of there range.

Tara Ann

LawnSite Bronze Member
Do you currently work for a business, or do you mow people's yards for cash?
See if you can find someone to take over your route while you're gone.