JLSLLC

LawnSite Fanatic
I’m mowing tomorrow, neighbors houses too,have to get caught back up

OP
R

Ready to Mow

LawnSite Gold Member
I’m mowing tomorrow, neighbors houses too,have to get caught back up
The last couple days it starts off with a torrential downpour then looks like it will be off and on the whole day then the sun comes out at 1:30 y that time I already wrote the whole day off.

JLSLLC

LawnSite Fanatic
The last couple days it starts off with a torrential downpour then looks like it will be off and on the whole day then the sun comes out at 1:30 y that time I already wrote the whole day off.
Being solo you can’t write the day off at 1:30..
My one truck broke down the other day- I was still full swing by noon, had to dump some money Into truck, but it paid for itself, long day yes but that’s the industry

landscaper22

LawnSite Silver Member
I don't do anything on a regular basis on Sunday, other than going back to my commercial account for a couple of hours to trim a hillside where too many cars park near during the week. Some customers may care, many won't. If its on a rare occasion I would think they would understand you just got behind. Just call a couple of them if you question that they may not like it and explain. Or if you want the day off, just wait until Monday. I would do what's better for you and call the ones that may have an issue. That' s just my opinion.

Youngandfree

LawnSite Fanatic
I mow on sundays if need be, wife doesn't like it much. So only if I have to do catch work.

But I've not had anyone complain to me about it.

Caledwen

LawnSite Senior Member
I could say **** it and take Monday off instead, but I just don't think it's professional mowing on a Sunday.
Kinda sounds like your answer right there. I avoid weekends all together. Of course, I work my "real" job then. But, I still did under a different schedule if possible.

Top Forums