1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

super lawn trucks

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by thelawnboss, Nov 9, 2007.

1. thelawnboss

thelawnboss LawnSite Member

has anyone on here heard anything about the www.superlawntrucks.com ? i was checking out the website, would like some fresh insight into them if anyone can help. Thanks.

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

After looking at them, and after analyzing the cost, getting a used 24ft box truck for 15grand is a much better choice.

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I believe they cost somwhere b/t 45k and 60k.

4. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 LawnSite Member

Do Not Waste Your Money On These Trucks...if You Have That Much Money Laying Around Give It To Charity, These Are The Most Overpriced Pices Of Junk I Have Ever Wasted Time In Lookig At..i Have Several Quotes From This Company And I Laughfed Ny Arse Of At Every One...

5. DavisLawn

DavisLawn LawnSite Member

I Agree these trucks are wayyyyyyy overpriced.... but buy you a used npr and fix it like you want.... you wont regret it and you wont go back to pulling a trailer... when its lunctime... u can park in a regular parking spot... dont have find a place to park the trailer...etc... and turn around ANYWHERE... ON A DIME... great work trucks

6. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I started with a new 2003 isuzu diesel c & c. I spent 40 grand when all was said and done, hoist,body,toolbox,snowplow,stereo w/xm, ac,pintel hitch and brake controller, engine shutdown protection system & 4 speed auto w/ overdrive. No regrets at all, 5 seasons & this truck does everything i need it to do. 1 payment to go and its all easy street!

7. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

15 GRAND????? Where did you find that price at.

8. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Do you have some pix to show us?
    Thanks

9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

3-5 year old used box trucks are very cheap

10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Ditto on this !!