Yesterday my 66" deck fill up with Yellow Wood Sorrel and I already knew the blades needed changing, this had to be my worst experience ever cutting with a Super Z. This morning I snatched it up with a chain fall, I had never seen the XR-7 deck look this way, I would say the depth of the deck was 25% packed full of gummy Yellow Wood Sorrel. I took my 18 volt Dewalt impact wrench and zipped the blades off, layed a piece of thick plastic down then started cutting the layer of wet Sorrel out. I had to pull the plastic out and haul it to the woods twice because it would get too heavy to handle reasonably. I put a new set of blades on and waded into this heavy grass. The wind was blowing about 15 mph here today with rain expected so this meant the grass was dryer than usual. I had such a bad experience yesterday I kinda forgot how good it could be. When I first started cutting this grass; I was running around 10 mph but as I got into the grass blown into the area I had not cut I had to slow down to probably 6 mph. The grass laying on top was starting to push with the scalp wheels and coming up on the deck. You will notice a good number of Dandelions and in one pass it is cut clean as a whistle and I am not just taking a little off, I am cutting it to 2 1/2" in one pass, that is a lot of grass moving out of a deck. This is the difference in a clean deck and new blades. The day before the 28 efi was struggling, today it was like a different mower. There is no doubt a clean deck and new blades saves fuel, the engine works so much easier.