• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Super Z Snowblower Attachment??

wolbbf

LawnSite Member
Hello, I have a 31 Kawa 66 deck Super Z and I was wondering if Hustler made a snowblower attachment for this unit. If so, could I have the Part# and price please? If not, any plans to make this available? Thank you.

blackandgold

LawnSite Senior Member
We have snow blades available, and have sold many this year. Check with any dealer and Iowa and they will give you prices. Also, when we had snowblowers for Z's available, they didn't sell--they were around 2 grand.

blackandgold

LawnSite Senior Member
UPDATE:

As a Hustler Distributor covering the Upper Midwest, we are currently working with a company who has developed a Snow Blower that fits the large frame Hustler Z and Super Z. I saw it set up and mounted on a Super Z today. I will post more information very soon.

rwreuter

LawnSite Member
The question about using a snow blade on one is these is....is the drive train designed for that kind of use? Pushing snow is tough work.