Lawn Care Forum banner
101 - 120 of 229 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
anybody watching the Daytona 500? my $ is on Rowdy Bush, hes all or nothing! not so much a fan but i would love to see Jr. win

this is the winter blues........i want to get back to work.. here my poor truck hasnt left the garage since dec the last time she went plowing. i dont remember the last time the trailers moved.....let is snow or let it grow cause the money isnt coming in
i was thinking we were going to have something to plow today so yesterday
i fueled up the trucks ,blowers and put the plows on .:hammerhead: they are saying middle of next wk we might get some.

Discussion starter · #107 ·
im thinking Joe Gibbs Racing is going to shine. Hamlin was great but had bad luck, and he is the man for spinning Jr's little punk racer, Keslowski

Discussion starter · #108 ·
finally snow!!! all day tommarrow. it will be our 2nd plowable storm over 3". we've had a few 2" storms. its about time, money was getting low and im tired of not working.

the pick is of my fireword hauler....thats about the most work ive done in a while. i have to get the front tire fixed today, one of the treads is tearing off and leaking. im going to get an inside patch put on

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Discussion starter · #110 ·
save the cedar's.....damn maples are taking the sunlight from my evergreens! if i was smart i would have had him take an aerial photo of the yard.

Wheel Plant Sky Vehicle Tire

Discussion starter · #111 ·
one more shot......this tree company is appartently going out of business and all the equiptment is being repo'd i want that bucket truck so bad. shes been abused though

thats a beast of a shop!

your lawns look good. Are you buisy this year, or about the same? I no you wanted to start a second mowing crew this year.

101 - 120 of 229 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.