1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

SureCan: New Fuel Can's

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by SureCan Inc., Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SureCan Inc.

SureCan Inc. LawnSite Member

We are a brand new fuel can manufacture and are changing the game when it comes to Feeding your Machines, head over to our website at www.surecanusa.com to check out why!
    Everyone hates their current fuel can with their awkward tipping and spilling everywhere, with the SureCan we let gravity do all the work with a nice steady no glugging flow.

2.2 Lifestyle.jpg

2. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Silver Member

Congratulations on your new product and thanks for posting here as a sponsor. Web site is interesting. I think I am going to try your can. Many of us are beyond frustrated with what else is out there.

3. OP
    OP
    SureCan Inc.

Thank you for the support, keep us posted on how much you like it we would love you feedback!

4. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Silver Member

Just ordered the 2.2. Will let you know how I like it.

5. OP
    OP
    SureCan Inc.

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to hearing feedback

6. KennedysLawn&Landscape

KennedysLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member
    Male, from Florida

What makes the sure can better than the no-spill can? Im in the market for new ones this month but unsure which route to go. My main question is what is the longevity of the nozzle since it is constantly turning during day to day use? Good luck with your product.

7. OP
    OP
    SureCan Inc.

Thank you for writing us, to be completely honest with the No-Spill can you still have pick up tip and hold the can while using your other hand to release the fuel. You also have to purchase a separate extension spout to get a longer nozzle.
    The SureCan the spout rotates down and you can actually fill your machine using one hand. The nozzle is already long enough to fit into any awkward locations that might be required on eh machine you fill.
    In regards to your concern about the nozzle longevity we make our products with the best materials around and for that reason we have spent time engineering it to not leak. We have the bolt locked in place so that it will not back out and two o-rings inside to prevent any liquid from escaping. We also have a 1 year manufacture warranty just in case. As far as tank durability our tank is 6 layers thick and will hold over 55 PSI before failing. The No-Spill is a 3 layer and not as durable.
    I hope I was able to answer your questions.

8. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

Very nice I bought a crapper 5gal from Advanced broke within a month.

Got one from my JD dealer really like it but the design of yours is great will keep eye out and maybe give 1 a shot for next season.

Congrats

ericg likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    SureCan Inc.

the other fuel cans are lower priced for a reason right! Use Lawn15 for 15% off on our website.

10. OZcut

OZcut LawnSite Member

One day we might see one in Australia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.