Suspension Seat

carguyrob

LawnSite Member
I saw on a previous thread the Michigan Seat v-5300 is the same seat used on most ztr's from the factory. I have a 2007 scag wildcat and am thinking about getting that suspension seat for it. Is it worth the money? Northern tool has it for $320. Also is there any modification required (drilling holes, new fasteners etc.)? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

MJB

LawnSite Silver Member
I saw on a previous thread the Michigan Seat v-5300 is the same seat used on most ztr's from the factory. I have a 2007 scag wildcat and am thinking about getting that suspension seat for it. Is it worth the money? Northern tool has it for $320. Also is there any modification required (drilling holes, new fasteners etc.)? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

It's worth it ! Don't know about the northern equipment version. I paid more for mine in 2000 than that and it still is working great, but it came on an Exmark. They've come out with ok ones that are cheaper that Exmark sells now that I am happy with. Just compare the one in Northern with the dealers version. Make some phone calls or look up info online.

Top Forums