1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Sutech Stealth 33" Commercial Walk Behind Lawn Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Victo, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Victo

Victo LawnSite Member

I saw this mower with very reasonable price around $1300.00 for a brand new. Is there any other brands that close to this price? I don't want to spend around 3K or 4K for WB, I would rather get ZTR. I am looking for a reasonable price for WB.

2. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

3. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I have heard very bad things about the stealth. look well at it before you buy.

4. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

Just make sure you can get parts for it. Nothing worse than getting a good deal on a used mower and finding out it's like pulling teeth to get parts for.

5. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

If you are looking for a new mower in that range, add 7 bills to that and look into the Quick 36 by Better Outdoor Products..at that price range, you are also looking at prices on used 36-52" WBs as well..

6. richard coffman

richard coffman LawnSite Senior Member

I'd go with the quick 36 mower. I've done research on this mower and chatted with the owner on a few occasions. these are very reliable and I'm sure to buy 1 myself this coming spring or summer. couldn't find a better deal for the price.just my 2 cents.

Respectfully,

Richard/Owner
    Salt Lake City, Utah :D :D :D