So this is what it's like. Pulling the tracks off my 247B2 to rotate them, a little ahead of the 500 hour interval, but I want to do bits and pieces over the next month. I didn't have overhead clearance for the loader safety lock, so I made one up from channel iron instead, works darn good. I then drove the 247B2 on to my old ramps, so the machine was 2" higher, after I jacked up the machine, I removed the ramps. Next, I made some wood pads, 15" high using some old parallam beams I took off a demo job site, these were rejects, one too many cuts in them. I made 4 in total, 1 for each corner. Removed the ramps, now there is 6" of height to drop the tracks: Here's a view I never see, inside rollers are in pristine condition: Got 1 side off, 30 minutes, and the threaded track tensioner moved really easy with some WD40 and a wire brush. I removed the outside front idler to make it easier. Rollers are still in ASV specifications, not bad, but the front idlers are wicked looking, but still usable: You would not believe how damn heavy these rear steel rollers are, I removed one to get the right track on, what a bugger. 1 down, another later: More pics and video of the problems I was encountering, I was sweating so damn much, I lost too much blood sugar and I am feeling dizzy and sick, life is a bit of a challenge when you are a diabetic and you sweat and work like a farm horse.