1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Swisher

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dekalb lawn man, Jan 26, 2007.

1. dekalb lawn man

dekalb lawn man LawnSite Member

Has any body delt with Swisher products before. I was thinking about buying their brush cutter. It seems like a good price.

2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

I dont know about their brush cutter but their mowers look like cheap junk.

3. A.D Services

A.D Services LawnSite Member

swichers mowers did look like cheap junk they are actually starting to get better i read about it in the turf magazuine and looks like a quality machine now. i know their bruchcutters are pretty good a guy i work for has one and i love using it

4. DuraCutter

DuraCutter LawnSite Senior Member

That may judging a book by it's cover. I bought a pull from behind 52" finish mower with a 10 hp on the back for the odd jobs. It does a nice cut, easy to start, lightweight and no problem.

They, swisher, are getting better at what they do!!

5. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

Swisher has to be getting better, once you hit bottom, there is only one way to go.

6. shsmallengines

shsmallengines LawnSite Member

the swisher products are not all bad just some of their products, the brush cutter is a pretty good piece. But I'm not very impressed with the ztr, we are a service center for them in our shop for tractor supply.

7. corey1977

corey1977 LawnSite Senior Member
    from maine

I was thinking about buying a swisher ztr the zmax 2560