Switch-N-Go Hoist and Bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

LawnSite Senior Member
Selling our Switch-N-Go hoist. It is the biggest model they make with the ability to hold a 15' body. This hoist is 1 year old. We are selling it because we have upgraded to a hook lift hoist. Switch-N-Go hoist will not be available until after March 15th. I am considering selling three of our dumpsters as well with the hoist if someone would like to buy them as a package. If the dumpsters do not sell we will weld hook on the front and use them with our new hoist. The three bodies I have are 17 yard dumpsters. Two of them are the standard duty dumpsters and 1 of them is the medium duty. All three have tarps on them and single swing type rear door. Attached are some pictures of the dumpsters. I will try and get a better pic of just the hoist later this week. The hoist comes with just the hoist, one extra cable, and mud flaps and brackets. Fenders and bumpers are NOT included. I am asking 5k for the hoist 2200 for the medium duty box, and 2k for the standard duty boxes. If you are serious pm me and we can talk details, price, and possibility of shipping and or local pickup. All of these pics were taking in the last three weeks I didn't take the time to fuzz out the phone number but please don't call the office the secretary will have no clue what you are talking about.

IMAG0557.jpg

IMAG0564.jpg

IMAG0562.jpg

Attachments

grass-scapes

LawnSite Bronze Member
Ive been looking at getting a truck with one of those on it. Im not sure if yours would fit on the truck I am looking at. 2007 f-450....Not sure of chassis length.

OP
K

Krafty

LawnSite Senior Member
Ive been looking at getting a truck with one of those on it. Im not sure if yours would fit on the truck I am looking at. 2007 f-450....Not sure of chassis length.
I don't think this would fit on a 450 proly more in the 650 range.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
K

Krafty

LawnSite Senior Member
To be honest we bought this system because we had no idea where we were gonna go with thus business. We dabbled in it for about a year renting a container here and there. We recently aqquired two contracts that are going to keep us very busy. We purchased a hook lift and twenty new boxes. These boxes are going to be going out every two days. With this kind of volume the sng can not keep up. The sng is great if you need to do a few switches a week but not ten to fifteen every day.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
K

Krafty

LawnSite Senior Member
No the sng is good with stuff as wll. We put out case 85xt skid in there many many times. The sng is just not the right tool for the job if you are constantly picking and dropping boxes all day.
Posted via Mobile Device

iowa

LawnSite Senior Member
What's the condition of either of the standard duty boxes? I am interested in one of them. Any D-rings installed on the floor of any of them?

OP
K

Krafty

LawnSite Senior Member
What's the condition of either of the standard duty boxes? I am interested in one of them. Any D-rings installed on the floor of any of them?
No d rings in any of the boxes. The medium duty #9 and the #8 standard duty are pretty much brand new dont even hardly have any of the powder coat wore off on the inside. The Standard duty #7 is has a little more wear but is still in great condition.

OP
K

Krafty

LawnSite Senior Member
One of the standard Duty boxes sold and the Meduim duty box sold pending payment. Lets make a deal on the other standard duty box would take $1800 for it with out the tarp kit. Make me and offer on the hoist!!

Status
Not open for further replies.