T-4 Groundhog Trencher

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by hect911, Jun 2, 2006.

  1. landscape guy

    landscape guy LawnSite Member
    Messages: 45

    you got it ,it should be called pull from behind but that doesnt market well, and my rt60 works great the foot pedal works when on a root or rocks a takes abuse off yourself, my unit cost 3700.00 canadian the price really jumps when it comes across the border.

Share This Page