• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Tailgate Lettering Ideas

LB Landscaping

LawnSite Bronze Member
No Problem!!!! Is the rest of your truck lettered??? I have a dump body so left the tailgate bare because it takes a beating. If I was to do my pick-up though I would probably put my logo & phone number.

ksland

LawnSite Senior Member
Here is mine in the works, Will add website address along bottom in the middle and Installation Maintenance and Snowplowing listed on the right side with the phone # under that.

tailget.jpg

OP
NCSULandscaper
Yes rest of truck is lettered on both doors, and front license plate. I was thinking of just company name, without the logo, phone number, and a list of services provided. I have an F250 so i have plenty of tailgate to fill. BTW the "logo" i use i guess is just a simple common tree logo. I didnt want anything fancy.

OP
NCSULandscaper
Thats something like i want to do except for the website, since i do not have a domain name quite yet, possibly add that in the future. The main question is, logo or no logo. This is what i use on everything right now....