"Take one" flyer box on trailer

Lefet

LawnSite Bronze Member
Doesn't sound too tacky to me. Why pass on a possible good opportunity? I remember someone on here had a holder that was attached to the side of their truck door with business cards in it. Can't remember where they got it from, but they said it worked. People pass by, take one... you never know!

KrayzKajun

LawnSite Fanatic
Wouldn't work for me, since I throw sticks & rocks at anyone who goes near my truck/trailer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glenn Lawn Care

LawnSite Silver Member
Thats a good idea... just have to make sure the box is secure so your flyers don't go flying out down the road.

mowerbrad

LawnSite Fanatic
Usually we hear people complaining about people "snooping" around their trailer or truck. I think a flyer box would just encourage people to get close enough to your trailer and give them an excuse to scope out the "goods".

I have never had a problem with customers just flagging me down while mowing.

Hawkshot99

LawnSite Silver Member
Thats a good idea... just have to make sure the box is secure so your flyers don't go flying out down the road.
Or the person who grabs one of your flyers, reads it and then decides they dont want it, so they just throw it on the ground, and now your companies flyer is blowing around the neighborhood as trash.

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Not a good idea in my opinion. I don't have any use for anyone being around my rig for any reason.